FREEYA is Where Stuff Goes to Live
Welcome to the final countdown. It's time to announce the winner of the Freeya car THIS FRIDAY, 10/14—which means you can still put your name in the hat. Posting or picking-up items enters you to win. And you can enter every day! Give it a try—we think you'll be pleasantly surprised. See official giveaway rules here .
- Extended summer means more time for projects. Bock, bock, it's chicken-coop-building-time!
- Fellow Freeya'rs are creating spaces to make posting and picking up feel good. Check out one neighbor's setup in SW Portland.
- Did you give something a new home this week? We'd love to see what you've #foundonfreeya. Find us @freeyamarketplace.
Prizes and Giveaways and Free Stuff, Oh my!
Emily S. and family had just been shopping for e-bikes last weekend! We're so excited for their win and refreshed commute. Emily was entered to win her RadPower cargo bike simply by posting and picking up free stuff on Freeya. It's real!! And, as you know, this is our final week of giveaways. THIS FRIDAY we're giving away the 2013 Nissan Leaf! Post. Pick-up. Be entered.
Post and pick-up items to be entered in the drawing. That's literally all you have to do! One entry per day. Official rules are here. I'm beginning to think we may be more excited about this giveaway than you!
Did You Know!?
- Multiple Pick-ups. In the near-ish future, you'll have the option to pick-up/reserve multiple items at once. Let's say you want to spend Saturday scooping up treasures for your dorm, you'll be able to reserve more than one item and plan your route!
- Extended Time. You'll also have the option to extend your pick-up timeline. Let's say you are casually browsing Freeya during lunch break but you know you need more than 2 hours to score that cast iron fondue set. You'll be able to do that!
(Another) New App Version!
- We had some hot fixes last week after we sent out our newsletter. I know everyone says to update your software. And we're no different—we do think you'll have a better time if you use the latest and greatest.
- So, double check to be sure you're on iOS 1.0.11 and Android 1.0.4
- We're all about the ELECTRIC CAR and hope you are too!!!!
- If you've been on the fence about trying Freeya, now seems like a very logical time to take it for a spin. All you have to do is post or pickup an item! No catch. Rules here .
- Around & around & around. Keep the #foundonfreeya treasures coming!
- Tell your friends and coworkers and of course, drop a note to email@example.com if you’re experiencing any issues. We’re standing by!